+971 55 138 6484 sales[at]verstylestore.ae
Our team at Verstyle Store values your privacy.
1. This notice applies to all information gathered or submitted on www.verstylestore.ae. On this website, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials.
2. Verstyle Store, an online shop, serves as a conduit for a lot of private and sensitive data. We work hard to protect the privacy of both the customers who buy at our merchant clients’ online sites and the clients themselves.
3. Verstyle Store will not share, rent, or sell your information or data to anybody.
4. Your information gathered or provided on the Verstyle Store website is collected through your consent. You can place product orders, submit requests, and sign up to receive materials on selected pages.
5. On our website, we obtain personally identifiable information from users at a number of different stages. Verstyle Store asks for personally identifiable information from customers who purchase online shopping cart services or other goods or services from us. This information includes contact details like name, email, and shipping address as well as financial details like credit card/debit card information. We will contact you using this personally identifiable information if there is a problem fulfilling your order. This personally identifiable information may also be used by us to contact you for a variety of other purposes.
6. Your email address may be used with your consent by us to send you newsletters and updates. The personally identifiable information of people, businesses, or other entities who use Verstyle Store to buy goods or services is the sole property of Verstyle Store.
7. We may send you emails from Verstyle Store about our products, services, exclusive offers, discounts, and news. We provide you the opportunity to opt out of receiving these kinds of emails out of respect for your privacy.
On rare situations when it is essential, such as when our service is briefly shut down for maintenance, we will send you service-related announcements.
These communications, which are not promotional in nature, cannot be unsubscribed from. You can choose to cancel your account if you do not want to receive them.
We will send you a welcome email to confirm your signup based on the personally identifiable information you provide us. We will also get in touch with you in order to respond to your questions, deliver the services you need, send you invoices, and manage your account. We’ll get in touch with you via phone, email, or mail.
Verification of Address
We may use external third-party software or services to validate the charge before charging your credit card by verifying your address.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
Total Information (non-personally identifiable)
We may provide our marketing partners, marketers, and other third parties with aggregated demographic data about our user base. Individual users cannot be identified using this information. We don’t combine anonymous user information with personally identifying data.
A Legal Disclaimer
We retain the right to release your personally identifiable information when required by law, in order to preserve our rights, and/or in order to comply with a court order, or other legal process that has been served on us.
You can opt out of receiving promotional communications by following the instructions in each one or by sending us an email at [email protected] if you no longer want to receive them.
We automatically collect certain information, as do most websites, and log files are where we store it.
Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, operating system, referring/exit sites, date/time stamps, and clickstream data are among the details included in this information.
We evaluate trends, operate the website, track users’ online activities, and compile demographic data about our user base as a whole using this information, which does not identify specific individuals.
We utilize Google Analytics, which tracks non-personally identifiable data about site users in the broadest sense via cookies. Such data comprises the duration of the visit, the sites visited, the visitor’s IP address’s location, and more.
A cookie is a short text file that is kept as a record on a user’s computer. On our websites, we utilize cookies. The data we save in cookies is not connected to any personally identifiable data you provide to us while using our website. Persistent cookies are used by us. A persistent cookie stays on your computer’s hard disk for a long time. By following the instructions in the “help” section of your Internet browser, you can delete persistent cookies. When a customer closes their browser, the items in their shopping carts are saved for a certain amount of time, typically an hour, thanks to a persistent cookie that we’ve set up.
Links leading to Other Websites
Links on our websites lead to websites not under Verstyle Store’s control or ownership. Be informed that Verstyle Store is not liable for the privacy policies employed by such third-party websites. When you leave our website, we advise you to be careful and read the privacy statements of every website that may be collecting personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement only applies to data collected by this website.
We place a high priority on the security of your personal information. We use secure socket layer technology to encrypt any sensitive data you provide, including a credit card number (SSL).
We protect the personal information you provide to us by adhering to generally accepted industry standards such as ISO and PCI-DSS, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no technique of electronic storage or transmission via the Internet is completely secure. As a result, even while we make an effort to safeguard your personal information using appropriate commercial safeguards, we cannot ensure its total security.
Transitions in Business
Your personally identifiable information may be part of the assets transferred in the event that Verstyle Store goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another firm, or sale of all or a portion of its assets. Any such change in ownership will be disclosed to you via email or a prominent notice on our websites.
Get In Touch